Tuesday, April 13, 2010

reasons i'm looking forward to summer:


A couple of my favorite pictures from previous summers.
1. Ernest will come home after two months of being away. Just in time for #2 and #3 (fingers crossed on this one actually. i'd hate to jinx it.)!!!!!
2. Yayyyyy presents! I turn 24 this June. Scary and exciting.
3. Ernest and I will celebrate our 4th anniversary 5 days after my birthday. It seems like we've been together so much longer than that. I feel like I've loved him my whole life, even if I've only known him for 6ish years.
4. Psi-lando! 7 of the bestest (and hottest) friends in Orlando for 4 whole days. Floridians won't know what hit 'em.
5. CMA FEST. 5 awesome days in Nashville with my "big sister", country music headquarters and all my favorite country stars. Can I get a "Hell Yeah!?"
6. My youngest sister, Corinne, is coming to live with me!
7. My family is planning to visit.
8. When Ernest comes home we are taking a week off and spending it in San Antonio with our families.
9. Our annual girls weekend at the coast.
10. NBA Playoffs and Women's College World Series!

Summertime is my favorite time of year (and not just because my birthday starts it off)!

No comments: