Monday, April 19, 2010

a place in this world.

i've been feeling lost lately.  i love my life, don't get me wrong.  i have a great apartment, a good-paying job, an awesome family, etc., etc., but i still feel like i'm on the wrong track.  my plans after college were...well, let's be honest, i didn't have any.  and i still don't.  my friends are all getting ready to graduate with their masters, or are moving into their last year of law school, and i feel lost.  left behind.  what happened to the girl who wanted to do it all?  i always knew i would keep going to school, i just never thought i'd wait so long.  at first i had a good excuse.  i needed a job to be able to afford school.  then ernest and i were moving back south.  but now we're here and i feel so far behind.  i want to be in school again.  but i know i can't do full-time school and full-time work.  and we can't afford for me to work part-time or to not work at all.  ugh.  not to mention the fact that i have NO IDEA WHAT I WANT TO DO.  ugh ugh ugh.

No comments: