Wednesday, April 21, 2010

birthday wish list.

My birthday is coming up and so I've been searching the internet and thinking of things I might want if anyone (hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge honey, sisters, parents) should ask.  This is the first birthday in a long time that I can honestly say I really have ideas of presents I would enjoy.  I mean, any homemade present is welcome, because I love those the most, but there are some things for the apartment that I would love to have, and if I could afford/find them all, I would totally buy them myself.  Anyway, these are a few of the prints I would love to have framed and hung in our living room/bedroom/bathroom. 


"Courtyard in Venezia" - Alan Blaustein


"The Last Kiss" - unknown
"Tango Lesson" - Maggie Heinzel-Neel



"Views of Paris" - Sally Gal



"Kissing the War Goodbye" - Victor Jorgensen

We actually have the last print.  Ernest got it for me for my 21st birthday.  It's my favorite old photograph.  I haven't decided where to hang it yet.  I wanted to put it in the bathroom, but Ernest was worried it might get ruined.  Thoughts?

No comments: