Monday, June 8, 2009

explorations...

today is the last monday of my temp job at the company i'm working for in feasterville, pa. in less than a month (hopefully) we will be in san antonio, and ernest will be getting ready to go to loadmaster school in dallas. while he is in school, i will be moving back in with my parents (agh!). i guess more and more people are doing that these days, with the economy the way it is, and y'all know i did not want to stay in philly by myself for 2-3 months, not to mention the financial advantages we'll have with no rent, cable or electric payments. of course, there is the teeny, tiny issue of me not having a paycheck for 2-3 months (or longer if i'm not on my game). but let's be honest...my teeny, tiny paycheck wasn't paying for much. lol.
anywho...so my last day is wednesday, and i'm really excited for the upcoming weeks because we have much planned so far. thursday ernest and i are taking a train up to nyc to meet up with his parents and youngest brother. we'll be there for at least 4 days and then maybe they'll want to come down to philly or maybe we'll stay there til they leave on the 17th. then my sisters will fly in on the night of the 17th (yay!) and they'll be helping us drive our cars home (most likely they'll be driving MY car, since ernest's is still brand spanking new).
we're going to be doing so much in the next few weeks, between traveling, taking my sisters to see the sights in the northeast, packing up and driving home...i'm just sooo excited! i like to be on the go, and have my days filled with things to do. ernest is not like that at all, but he puts up with it for my sake, lol. i'll try to keep updating my blog as each exciting event occurs, but i get so busy sometimes, i forget i even have one...

No comments: