Tuesday, June 9, 2009

always something...

so, we took my car to Pepboys last night, and I was really excited because we were getting a realignment for my car...y'know prepping for the big move. about 2 hours after we left my car, I decided to give them a call to check on the progress and all that. turns out when I called, that they didn't even start my realignment. apparently the tread on ALL 4 OF MY TIRES is completely worn and so therefore it is useless to get a realignment done now, while I need to buy new tires. it just seems like Murphy's Law runs rampant in my life. anyhow, I'm not going to be working after tomorrow, so yet again I have to depend on Ernest to help me out. it's bad enough I can't even get my transcript now, because I have to pay the parking department at U of R...and before this recent development, I spent $300 on an eye exam, glasses and contacts, which I desperately needed. so...basically, right now is not the best time for me to be in need of new tires. ugh...life you are soooo not funny.

in lighter news, i got my father's day shopping done. dad, you're gonna love it. i think i did a pretty good job. tonight, i have a little bit of cleaning up to do, maybe head to the mall to exchange a shirt i bought myeslf a coupla weeks ago (woohoo it was too big!), go for a run (if it stops raining), cook dinner, and hopefully get to bed early b/c from what i comprehend, we're gonna have a lot of early mornings the next few days. yayyyyy for traveling!!!!

No comments: