Friday, October 10, 2008

slowly, but surely.

you could say i was definitely nervous. my palms were sweaty, my breath was short, and i'm pretty sure i didn't focus my eyes the entire time my lips were moving. i walked away before i even finished, but i managed to get it out. and if i hadn't, maybe the last four and a half years of my life would've been different. would he ever have gotten up the courage to ask for my number? or would we have just stared at each other until the day i got rushed to the hospital, a week before graduation (because i definitely wouldn't have seen him after that). who knows? i'm glad i did it though. because four years later, i couldn't ask for a more wonderful Love. "Are you ever going to ask for my number?" will forever be my second-favorite question.

bet you're wondering what my absolute favorite is, huh?

No comments: